If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

On Wednesday, I'll go to NYC

to be interviewed by Chris Hedges, for his Russia Today show, "On Contact." It will air at 5:29PM on Saturday, 2/25/17. I am very honored, oviously, but on a personal level, I hope this little trip will snap me out of my funk, for I've been extremely sad lately.

Blah, blah, blah, who isn't sad?! Shut up! Fuck you! I hear you, I hear you...

I haven't been to NYC since last May. Here's a photo from that trip, with the writer Mieko Kawakami:








miekolinh








Motoyuki Shibata picked up the tab for this dinner. Very funny, Mieko said, "In Japan, if you order mussels, they only give you four, only four! Here, they give you so many!"



.

1 comment:

Rudy said...

I surely hope this will help.