If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Monday, September 28, 2015

.









Karen Rodewald during Pope Francis' visit--Center City








Karen Rodewald, "I’m not a Christian and not a Catholic, although I was baptized as a Catholic. I like him because he seems like a very good human being. He’s a good example as a human being to the rest of us. He’s lived a very modest life and he wants everybody to think collectively, that we’re all taking care of each other, that there’s a responsibility to being alive… that I appreciate. He’s really a good voice right now.

I wasn’t aware of any other Pope, it’s like off my radar, but his voice seems to be louder and more resonant than most people in that powerful position. His modesty and openness seem similar to the Dalai Lama for me. He’s really asking people to be better human beings."



.

No comments: