If you have a PayPal account, please send your donation directly to linhdinh99@yahoo.com, to save me the fees. Thanks a lot!

For just my articles, please go to SubStack.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

.









Saigon Imbiss in Neustadt--Leipzig








Saigon Imbiss [Saigon Takeout]. Though Vietnamese owned, it serves Chinese food and doner kebab, since the neighborhood is mostly Turks and Arabs. Down the street, there is also a Korean grocery store. Despite its name, the couple who run this are from Northern Vietnam, like most Vietnamese in Leipzig. When I ordered food and canned drinks, the lady gave me a 2 Euro discount. I said, "Did you undercharge me, Sister?" Then, "Just charge me your normal price." The food was ample, cheap and excellent. They go back to Vietnam pretty regularly, she said.



.

No comments: